GROUP CLASS: MX4 SMALL GROUP TRAINING
Improve Cardio. Enhance Power. Increase Strength. Build Endurance.
Discover MX4 Small Group Training for a fresh, motivating exercise experience that delivers results you can see. Only MX4 combines best-in-class training tools with exciting workouts to help you improve cardiovascular fitness, power, strength and endurance in a way that’s right for your body and abilities. Whether you’re striving to shed a few pounds, enhance performance or improve overall fitness, MX4 will help you achieve more with a mix of personal trainer attention, camaraderie and challenging progressive workouts. Don’t miss your chance to sign up for an MX4 Small Group Training session today.
MX4 small group training sessions are designed to promote exercise experiences that are both motivating and empowering! This 45 minute workout is quick and intense but will leave your body feeling fresh and ready for anything! MX4 is a full body cardio infused workout suitable for anyone who is looking for a great workout and will help you achieve more with a mix of personal trainer attention, camaraderie and challenging progressive workouts.
What to Expect
MX4 uses high-intensity interval training to strengthen muscles and develop endurance and power. This high energy class uses a variety of Matrix equipment including: battle ropes, Matrix S-Drive Performance Maker treadmill, crank cycle, rowers, medicine ball, kettlebells, and exercise balls. The class will end with a short core focused workout to strengthen your abs.
- Cardio- Strengthens the heart and pulmonary system.
- Endurance- Helps clients work through difficult situations both physically and mentally.
- Power- Teaches athletes to exert their physical strength and force.
- Strength- Builds muscles in the core and extremities to empower the individual.
- Karen – Mondays at 6 pm
- Karen – Tuesdays at 7:30 am
- Nick – Tuesdays at 5:30 pm
- Wilson – Wednesdays at 7:30 am
- Nick – Wednesdays at 6 pm
- Karen – Thursdays at 7:30 am
- Karen – Thursdays at 5:30 pm
- Karen – Fridays at 7:30 am
- Karen – Saturdays at 8:30 am